Premier Holidays has rounded up 5 private islands in North and Central America — and these escapes are bound to make you green with envy!
• This home, named Just Room Enough is on one of the tiny islands among 1000 Island in the St. Lawrence River, just south of the Canadian border in New York State.
• We posted Clingstone House off the coast of Newport, Rhode Island last year.
• There are many small homes on the Las Isletas archipelago in Nicaragua. Would you like to live on Central America's largest lake?
• This home is on one of the tiny Les Cheneaux Islands off the south coast of Cedarville, Michigan - the Upper Peninsula!
• Dunbar Rock Home off the island of Guanaja, Honduras
You can see all these homes and links to their locations on Google Maps from Premier Holiday: 5 Insanely Small And Inhabited Private Islands.
Know of any other small island homes? Share links in the comments!